Friday, May 4, 2012

Animals

I don`t consider an animal lover but I must admit that I like the cats very much. The cats are the better animals because they are very funny and lovely. When I was a child I have a cat called "Colores", she was going to get to the gate when I came home, she kept me company when I was alone and had sometimes sleeping with me. Now, I have another cat wich is called "Zarigüeya", she isn't as loving but I like the colors she has, she´s very nice.

Although I am not an animal lover in general, I can't understand how people occupy them to investigate, knowing that they cause suffering, they feel like humans! Therefore I am against all that hurt animals, for example fur coats, animal research, including zoos that use animals as fun for people.

Sometimes I imagine being an animal and I conclude that I must be a cat, I love the cats! I love because they are elegant to walk, sometimes violent, but mostly they are very affectionate with their owners.


And This is all, thanks and regards :) bye.

2 comments:

  1. I like cats! Do you remember Jamonada? Poor cats, I hope that It's in he heaven now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Cats but not too much, I prefer dogs, are more cutes, and I think may be they don't think but they feel, what it's your problem? 88 jaja. I love you so much, but if you delete my post I'm going to kick your ass! ok, no.. it's a joke :) I love you <3

    ReplyDelete