Sunday, October 28, 2012

My best holiday

For me, holidays are the best time of year because I leave the university and I have a little break from everything they want there. I have a little break because of the two month vacation, usually work a month and a bit more and then rest for a couple of days. 

But those days are the best of the year, because I do nothing or go out to the beach or go south of Chile. My best vacation was in 2008 when I left the country and went to Brazil with my friends from church. The experience was great because I met other people, I met important places such as IguazĂș Falls, Argentina and Paraguay went through, seeing the landscape and knowing other cultures.

My worst holiday I don't know because the holidays are generally very good or just good, but still betterthan the year in general, so for me there isn't bad vacation.

This year I went on vacation to the south to see my mother's family and I want to do the holidays coming is to go to northern Chile because I don't know, so I'm very interested, but that I have money and work again.

Hopefully you don't have to work to go on vacation and enjoy every one of these days. Enjoy them as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment